The Franchise Show May 5th
Alpharetta, Georgia, (May 3rd, 2018) – The Franchise Show will be held on May 5th and 6th in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, located in the Broward County Convention Center.
The eagerly anticipated event, that helps grow networks in and around South Florida, will bring together many key elements of the Franchise Marketing Systems team, from all over the region, to share their expertise on Franchising as part of the event. Known as Florida’s Largest “Own Your Own Business Event,” this expo will showcase over hundreds of brands from every industry.
Franchise Marketing System’s Franchise Operations Support Manager, Tim Conner, will be presenting a workshop on, “How to Buy a Franchise.” Mr. Conner will be presenting on the following topics during the workshop:
- A Franchise Marketing Systems Overview.
- Options for raising capital to expand your business through franchising.
- Why some businesses choose franchising as an expansion vehicle.
- How to franchise your business effectively.
- The steps to franchise your business.
Apart from future business owners, The Franchise Show will also feature excellent clients apart of the Franchise Marketing Systems team looking to sell franchises such as:
- Figurella, a women’s only fitness center and spa
- South Beach Boxing, workouts, personal training as well as fitness classes
- No H2o, dry cleaning for cars
- Firemaster, fire suppression equipment
- Creamistry, liquid nitrogen ice cream
- KinderKarate – a children’s fitness and development brand
- Ultimate Image Cosmetic
These franchises are marketing and recruiting buyers very heavily in the South Florida region. Many of our local brands to South Florida are grasping the franchise business model, and using this as their instrument for growth. South Florida’s strong economy, as well as employment, have contributed greatly to the growth of each of these brands.
For more information on the Fort Lauderdal Franchise Expo, visit the show page: